i heart hip hop & it won't stop

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bella Entertainment is looking to fill a void in hip-hop today with the absence of female rap artists. Previous successful women in rap music have been Roxann Shante, Queen Latifah, Mc Lyte, Salt N Pepa, Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, Eve, Remy Martin, Trina and other notable female artists. These women inspired Bella Entertainment C.E.O Robin Mackie as a youngster growing up listening to music. Today’s female hip- hop artists have been replaced with “video girls”. No creative positive images can be seen of rap female artists on television or heard in music. Usually for a woman in rap music to gain recognition she must be a member of an all male crew.  Not one existing record label such as our competition Def Jam, Bad Boy, Warner Bros, Sony knows how to successfully promote the careers of female rap artists. Bella Entertainment is the beacon of hope to giving unknown female rappers the platform to shine.

 

At Bella Entertainment we will show the public women can be a team of beautiful, professional and talented successful ladies in hip hop. With the emergence of new female rapper Nicki Minaj, rap music has something to look forward to from the ladies. Bella Entertainment is looking to bring you hot female rappers and more. Check out my company website at www.bellaent.com for everything that’s new and upcoming with women in hip-hop. Also my blog: http://dinadream.blogspot.com has your latest in entertainment gossip.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 230 bucks on every page. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous make. The prices for the sneakers were about 250 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were about 230 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 230 pounds on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Annika said...

I welcome you dear my friend I desire a beautiful day thank you for the visit