i heart hip hop & it won't stop

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is Keyshia letting it go or holding on?

One of my favorite R&B singer's Keyshia Cole has confirmed her relationship with ATL rapper Young Jeezy. It has long been rumored that these two were an item. They are always seen around ATL out & about although it is known that Jeezy has jumpoffs on the side. Keyshia always hinted during interviews about their relationship, but Jeezy would always shrug off the rumors when asked. I love this hood couple. Are they hood? YES. Do I think Keyshia can do better? YES. But I love seeing black love grow through it ALL.


Keyshia graced the cover of Essence Magazine this past
summer where she stated she broke off an engagement because of her fear of not fully being ready to committ to someone besides her family and career. She stated in the article that she was sad to break things off, but had grown very close to the ex-fiance 10 year old son. Rumored jumpoffs have surfaced during this romance claiming Jeezy was their man. My thing is.....Keyshia inspired me to LET IT GO.....so ladies if he is not claiming you as #1..... please let it go and move on! Never make someone a priority who only makes YOU an option. But all in all, I wish the Snowman and Ms. Cole the best because everyone deserves LOVE.

Keyshia Cole and Jeezy's rumored jumpoff fling Mialy

Photos:sandrarose.com

No comments: